In this article you will find…Britannia Country House Hotel & Spa Reviews…Britannia Hotels have 61 hotels throughout the UK, providing over 10,000 bed rooms. Location is essential to our success, and our hotels can be found in prime cities throughout the UK, in addition to near significant airports, in coastal, beach-front towns, or surrounded by stunning countryside. Our competitive prices provides genuine value for cash, both for people and for companies aiming to save money on quality lodging. Facilities such as dining establishments, health-clubs, wi-fi and bars are matched by the rich decoration and friendly atmosphere. In addition we likewise offer entertainment at a variety of our hotels.
The winter months can seem long and dark, so what much better way to fight off the winter blues than to take a day spa journey break! We all need that time to relax and relax, which is why we have complied a list below of our 4 most budget-friendly Day spa hotels in the North West. Take your friends or enjoyed ones away for a relaxing weekend and make the pefect getaway! Whether you’re looking for just a full weekend or a relaxing day away, Britannia hotels have the best place for you in the North West of England.
Visit the south of Manchester and treat yourself to a variety of facilities at the Country House Hotel & Health club including; an indoor pool, Sauna & Steam room, a completely equipped gym, a beauty parlor together with numerous medical spa treatments that are available. Not just does Country House Hotel and Spa offer a wide range of unwinding activities but it is likewise located just 5 miles from Manchester city centre.
Country House and Health spa also provides hen day spa plans for those desiring a relaxing Hen Do! Costs for our Hen Party plan start at a great , 35 per person, making it the best medspa day away with the gir
Daresbury Park Hotel and Health club, situated in Warrington is another economical hotel and Health spa in the North West. The health and leisure centers available at Daresbury are; an indoor heated swimming pool, a steam room, beauty salon, a fully equipped fitness suite as well as providing a series of pamper packages to select from. Whether visitors pick to swim in the 15m indoor pool or unwind with health spa treatments we have the facilities to cater for a relaxing break!
What hotels are in the Britannia chain? Britannia Country House Hotel & Spa Reviews
The Adelphi Hotel and Health Club is not only an iconic Liverpool landmark however also doubles up as a well-priced Hotel and Health club, perfect for those trying to find a great value medspa break in the city centre of Liverpool. You can be sure to relax and unwind at the Adelphi with a variety of leisure centers including: an indoor heated swimming hair, swimming pool and charm beauty parlor, a health club, and a sauna.
Our Airport Inn Hotel and Health club, located on the outskirts of Manchester is another well priced North West based Hotel and Day spa. Guests can be sure to enjoy the hotel’s Spindles Gym, which consists of a heated indoor swimming pool, fitness center, health spa swimming pool bath and sauna, which are all ideal for a relaxing and loosening up getaway. Not just is this Hotel and Medspa. As offering you with a serene break away, Airport Inn is only 10 minutes from Manchester Airport making it the ideal location to stop over for a flight.
Guests offered Britannia, which has 61 hotels across the UK, a string of one-star ratings in practically every category including worth for money and food and drink – with a score of just 39%.
Cleanliness proved to be a particularly sore point with guests repeatedly utilizing words such as ‘unclean’, ‘dreadful’ and ‘scruffy’. On average visitors were 10 times most likely to rate Britannia badly in this classification than throughout almost all the other hotel chains.
Who is the director of Britannia Hotels?
– Waterside Hotel, Peterhead.
– Coylumbridge Aviemore Hotel, Aviemore.
– Britannia Aberdeen Hotel, Aberdeen.
– Britannia Edinburgh Hotel, Edinburgh.
– Adamton Country House, Prestwick.
– Britannia Hotel Newcastle Airport, Newcastle.
– Grand Hotel Gosforth Park, Newcastle.
– Grand Hotel, Sunderland.
– Clifton Hotel Scarborough, Scarborough.
– Royal Hotel, Scarborough.
– Grand Hotel, Scarborough.
– Britannia Leeds Bradford Airport Hotel, Leeds.
– Hollins Hall Hotel, Golf and Country Club, Leeds.
– Britannia Hotel, Leeds.
– Royal Hotel, Hull.
– Savoy Hotel, Blackpool.
– Grand Hotel, Blackpool.
– Metropole Hotel, Blackpool.
– Norbreck Castle Hotel, Blackpool.
– Scarisbrick Hotel, Southport.
– Prince of Wales Hotel, Southport.
– Britannia Wigan Hotel, Wigan.
– Britannia Bolton Hotel, Bolton.
– Sanchas Hotel, Manchester.
– Britannia Hotel, Manchester.
– Britannia Country House Hotel, Manchester.
– Britannia Airport Hotel, Manchester.
– Adelphi Hotel, Liverpool.
– Britannia Hotel, Stockport.
– The Ashley Hotel, Manchester. Britannia Country House Hotel & Spa Reviews
– Airport Inn Manchester Hotel and Medspa, Manchester.
– Daresbury Park Hotel and Health Spa, Warrington.
– Grand Hotel, Llandudno.
– Palace Hotel, Buxton.
– Britannia Nottingham Hotel, Nottingham.
– Bosworth Hall Hotel and Medspa, Market Bosworth.
– Sprowston Manor Hotel, Golf and Country Club, Norwich.
– North Stafford Hotel, Stoke on Trent.
– Britannia Hotel, Wolverhampton.
– Britannia Hotel, Birmingham.
– Royal Court Hotel, Coventry.
– Britannia Coventry Hill Hotel, Coventry.
– Britannia Hotel, Coventry.
– Bromsgrove Hotel and Health Spa, Birmingham.
– Britannia Hampstead Hotel, Hampstead.
– International Hotel, Isle of Dogs.
– Basingstoke Nation Hotel, Basingstoke.
– Airport Inn, Gatwick.
– Russ Hill Hotel, Gatwick.
– Europa Hotel, Gatwick.
– Gatwick Lodge, Gatwick.
– Grand Burstin Hotel, Folkestone.
– Meon Valley Hotel, Golf and Country Club, Southampton.
– Royal Albion Hotel, Brighton.
– The Cavendish Hotel, Eastbourne.