In this article you will find…Britannia Daresbury Hotel…Britannia Hotels have 61 hotels across the UK, using over 10,000 bedrooms. Area is key to our success, and our hotels can be found in prime cities throughout the UK, in addition to near significant airports, in coastal, beach-front towns, or surrounded by spectacular countryside. Our competitive prices offers real value for money, both for individuals and for companies wanting to save on quality lodging. Features such as dining establishments, health-clubs, bars and wi-fi are complemented by the rich décor and friendly atmosphere. In addition we likewise use entertainment at a number of our hotels.
The cold weather can seem long and dark, so what much better method to combat off the winter blues than to take a medspa journey break! All of us need that time to relax and unwind, which is why we have complied a list below of our 4 most inexpensive Spa hotels in the North West. Take your buddies or enjoyed ones away for a relaxing weekend and make the pefect vacation! Whether you’re searching for just a complete weekend or a peaceful day away, Britannia hotels have the perfect location for you in the North West of England.
Check out the south of Manchester and treat yourself to a series of centers at the Country House Hotel & Spa including; an indoor pool, Sauna & Steam bath, a totally geared up gym, a beauty salon along with numerous medical spa treatments that are readily available. Not just does Country House Hotel and Health club provide a wide variety of unwinding activities however it is likewise situated simply 5 miles from Manchester city centre.
Country House and Health club likewise provides hen day spa bundles for those wanting a relaxing Hen Do! Costs for our Hen Party package start at a great , 35 per person, making it the ideal health club day away with the gir
Daresbury Park Hotel and Day spa, located in Warrington is another cost effective hotel and Spa in the North West. The health and leisure centers available at Daresbury are; an indoor heated pool, a steam bath, beauty parlor, a totally geared up fitness suite in addition to offering a variety of pamper bundles to select from. Whether visitors pick to take a dip in the 15m indoor swimming pool or unwind with spa treatments we have the facilities to cater for a relaxing break!
What hotels are in the Britannia chain? Britannia Daresbury Hotel
The Adelphi Hotel and Medical Spa is not only an iconic Liverpool landmark however also doubles up as a well-priced Hotel and Spa, perfect for those looking for a great value spa break in the city centre of Liverpool. You can be sure to unwind and relax at the Adelphi with a variety of leisure facilities including: an indoor heated swimming hair, swimming pool and appeal salon, a fitness center, and a sauna.
Our Airport Inn Hotel and Medspa, positioned on the borders of Manchester is another well priced North West based Hotel and Health club. Guests can be sure to take pleasure in the hotel’s Spindles Health Club, which includes a heated indoor pool, fitness center, medspa pool bath and sauna, which are all perfect for a relaxing and relaxing vacation. Not just is this Hotel and Spa. As well as providing you with a tranquil break away, Airport Inn is just ten minutes from Manchester Airport making it the perfect location to stay for a flight.
Visitors gave Britannia, which has 61 hotels throughout the UK, a string of one-star scores in practically every classification consisting of value for cash and food and beverage – with a score of just 39%.
Cleanliness proved to be an especially sore point with guests consistently using words such as ‘filthy’, ‘dreadful’ and ‘scruffy’. On average visitors were 10 times more likely to rate Britannia poorly in this category than across almost all the other hotel chains.
Who is the director of Britannia Hotels?
– Waterside Hotel, Peterhead.
– Coylumbridge Aviemore Hotel, Aviemore.
– Britannia Aberdeen Hotel, Aberdeen.
– Britannia Edinburgh Hotel, Edinburgh.
– Adamton Country House, Prestwick.
– Britannia Hotel Newcastle Airport, Newcastle.
– Grand Hotel Gosforth Park, Newcastle.
– Grand Hotel, Sunderland.
– Clifton Hotel Scarborough, Scarborough.
– Royal Hotel, Scarborough.
– Grand Hotel, Scarborough.
– Britannia Leeds Bradford Airport Hotel, Leeds.
– Hollins Hall Hotel, Golf and Country Club, Leeds.
– Britannia Hotel, Leeds.
– Royal Hotel, Hull.
– Savoy Hotel, Blackpool.
– Grand Hotel, Blackpool.
– Metropole Hotel, Blackpool.
– Norbreck Castle Hotel, Blackpool.
– Scarisbrick Hotel, Southport.
– Prince of Wales Hotel, Southport.
– Britannia Wigan Hotel, Wigan.
– Britannia Bolton Hotel, Bolton.
– Sanchas Hotel, Manchester.
– Britannia Hotel, Manchester.
– Britannia Country House Hotel, Manchester.
– Britannia Airport Hotel, Manchester.
– Adelphi Hotel, Liverpool.
– Britannia Hotel, Stockport.
– The Ashley Hotel, Manchester. Britannia Daresbury Hotel
– Airport Inn Manchester Hotel and Health Club, Manchester.
– Daresbury Park Hotel and Day Spa, Warrington.
– Grand Hotel, Llandudno.
– Palace Hotel, Buxton.
– Britannia Nottingham Hotel, Nottingham.
– Bosworth Hall Hotel and Day Spa, Market Bosworth.
– Sprowston Manor Hotel, Golf and Country Club, Norwich.
– North Stafford Hotel, Stoke on Trent.
– Britannia Hotel, Wolverhampton.
– Britannia Hotel, Birmingham.
– Royal Court Hotel, Coventry.
– Britannia Coventry Hill Hotel, Coventry.
– Britannia Hotel, Coventry.
– Bromsgrove Hotel and Health Spa, Birmingham.
– Britannia Hampstead Hotel, Hampstead.
– International Hotel, Isle of Dogs.
– Basingstoke Nation Hotel, Basingstoke.
– Airport Inn, Gatwick.
– Russ Hill Hotel, Gatwick.
– Europa Hotel, Gatwick.
– Gatwick Lodge, Gatwick.
– Grand Burstin Hotel, Folkestone.
– Meon Valley Hotel, Golf and Country Club, Southampton.
– Royal Albion Hotel, Brighton.
– The Cavendish Hotel, Eastbourne.