In this article you will find…Britannia Daresbury Park Hotel Reviews…Britannia Hotels have 61 hotels across the UK, offering over 10,000 bedrooms. Location is key to our success, and our hotels can be found in prime cities across the UK, as well as near major airports, in seaside, beach-front towns, or surrounded by stunning countryside. Our competitive pricing provides real value for cash, both for individuals and for companies aiming to minimize quality lodging. Amenities such as dining establishments, health-clubs, wi-fi and bars are matched by the rich decoration and friendly atmosphere. In addition we likewise use home entertainment at a number of our hotels.
The cold weather can seem long and dark, so what much better method to combat off the winter blues than to take a day spa trip break! We all require that time to unwind and unwind, which is why we have actually complied a list below of our 4 most economical Spa hotels in the North West. Take your friends or liked ones away for a relaxing weekend and make the pefect getaway! Whether you’re searching for simply a complete weekend or a peaceful day away, Britannia hotels have the best place for you in the North West of England.
Visit the south of Manchester and treat yourself to a range of centers at the Country House Hotel & Medical spa consisting of; an indoor pool, Sauna & Steam room, a completely equipped health club, a beauty salon along with various health club treatments that are offered. Not just does Country House Hotel and Health spa provide a wide range of relaxing activities but it is likewise located just 5 miles from Manchester city centre.
Country House and Spa likewise uses hen medspa plans for those desiring a relaxing Hen Do! Costs for our Hen Party bundle start at a fantastic , 35 per person, making it the ideal spa day away with the gir
Daresbury Park Hotel and Medspa, situated in Warrington is another economical hotel and Day spa in the North West. The health and leisure facilities readily available at Daresbury are; an indoor heated pool, a steam bath, beauty parlor, a totally geared up physical fitness suite as well as providing a series of pamper packages to choose from. Whether visitors choose to take a dip in the 15m indoor swimming pool or unwind with health club treatments we have the facilities to cater for a relaxing break!
What hotels are in the Britannia chain? Britannia Daresbury Park Hotel Reviews
The Adelphi Hotel and Health Club is not just an iconic Liverpool landmark but also doubles up as a well-priced Hotel and Medspa, ideal for those looking for a fantastic value health club break in the city centre of Liverpool. You can be sure to unwind and loosen up at the Adelphi with a series of leisure centers consisting of: an indoor heated swimming pool, hair and appeal beauty parlor, a health club, and a sauna.
Our Airport Inn Hotel and Medspa, positioned on the outskirts of Manchester is another well priced North West based Hotel and Health spa. Visitors can be sure to delight in the hotel’s Spindles Health Club, which consists of a heated indoor pool, fitness center, health spa pool bath and sauna, which are all best for a relaxing and unwinding getaway.
Visitors offered Britannia, which has 61 hotels throughout the UK, a string of one-star ratings in almost every category including worth for cash and food and beverage – with a rating of just 39%.
Tidiness showed to be an especially sore point with visitors consistently using words such as ‘filthy’, ‘awful’ and ‘scruffy’. On average visitors were 10 times most likely to rate Britannia inadequately in this classification than across almost all the other hotel chains.
Who is the director of Britannia Hotels?
– Waterside Hotel, Peterhead.
– Coylumbridge Aviemore Hotel, Aviemore.
– Britannia Aberdeen Hotel, Aberdeen.
– Britannia Edinburgh Hotel, Edinburgh.
– Adamton Country House, Prestwick.
– Britannia Hotel Newcastle Airport, Newcastle.
– Grand Hotel Gosforth Park, Newcastle.
– Grand Hotel, Sunderland.
– Clifton Hotel Scarborough, Scarborough.
– Royal Hotel, Scarborough.
– Grand Hotel, Scarborough.
– Britannia Leeds Bradford Airport Hotel, Leeds.
– Hollins Hall Hotel, Golf and Country Club, Leeds.
– Britannia Hotel, Leeds.
– Royal Hotel, Hull.
– Savoy Hotel, Blackpool.
– Grand Hotel, Blackpool.
– Metropole Hotel, Blackpool.
– Norbreck Castle Hotel, Blackpool.
– Scarisbrick Hotel, Southport.
– Prince of Wales Hotel, Southport.
– Britannia Wigan Hotel, Wigan.
– Britannia Bolton Hotel, Bolton.
– Sanchas Hotel, Manchester.
– Britannia Hotel, Manchester.
– Britannia Country House Hotel, Manchester.
– Britannia Airport Hotel, Manchester.
– Adelphi Hotel, Liverpool.
– Britannia Hotel, Stockport.
– The Ashley Hotel, Manchester. Britannia Daresbury Park Hotel Reviews
– Airport Inn Manchester Hotel and Day Spa, Manchester.
– Daresbury Park Hotel and Health Spa, Warrington.
– Grand Hotel, Llandudno.
– Palace Hotel, Buxton.
– Britannia Nottingham Hotel, Nottingham.
– Bosworth Hall Hotel and Medical Spa, Market Bosworth.
– Sprowston Manor Hotel, Golf and Country Club, Norwich.
– North Stafford Hotel, Stoke on Trent.
– Britannia Hotel, Wolverhampton.
– Britannia Hotel, Birmingham.
– Royal Court Hotel, Coventry.
– Britannia Coventry Hill Hotel, Coventry.
– Britannia Hotel, Coventry.
– Bromsgrove Hotel and Day Spa, Birmingham.
– Britannia Hampstead Hotel, Hampstead.
– International Hotel, Island of Dogs.
– Basingstoke Country Hotel, Basingstoke.
– Airport Inn, Gatwick.
– Russ Hill Hotel, Gatwick.
– Europa Hotel, Gatwick.
– Gatwick Lodge, Gatwick.
– Grand Burstin Hotel, Folkestone.
– Meon Valley Hotel, Golf and Country Club, Southampton.
– Royal Albion Hotel, Brighton.
– The Cavendish Hotel, Eastbourne.