In this article you will find…Britannia Heathland Hotel…Britannia Hotels have 61 hotels across the UK, using over 10,000 bedrooms. Area is crucial to our success, and our hotels can be discovered in prime cities across the UK, in addition to near major airports, in coastal, beach-front towns, or surrounded by sensational countryside. Our competitive pricing uses real worth for money, both for individuals and for business seeking to save on quality accommodation. Facilities such as restaurants, health-clubs, wi-fi and bars are matched by the abundant décor and friendly environment. In addition we likewise offer home entertainment at a number of our hotels.
The winter months can appear long and dark, so what better way to combat off the winter blues than to take a day spa trip break! We all need that time to relax and unwind, which is why we have complied a list below of our 4 most budget-friendly Medspa hotels in the North West. Take your pals or enjoyed ones away for a relaxing weekend and make the pefect trip! Whether you’re trying to find just a peaceful day or a complete weekend away, Britannia hotels have the best place for you in the North West of England.
Check out the south of Manchester and treat yourself to a series of centers at the Country House Hotel & Health spa including; an indoor swimming pool, Sauna & Steam bath, a fully equipped health club, a beauty parlor in addition to various spa treatments that are offered. Not just does Country House Hotel and Spa provide a large range of unwinding activities but it is likewise situated just 5 miles from Manchester city centre.
Country House and Medspa likewise offers hen medical spa bundles for those desiring a relaxing Hen Do! Costs for our Hen Party plan start at a great , 35 per person, making it the perfect health club day away with the gir
Daresbury Park Hotel and Health club, situated in Warrington is another economical hotel and Medspa in the North West. The health and leisure centers available at Daresbury are; an indoor heated swimming pool, a steam room, beauty salon, a fully geared up fitness suite as well as offering a range of pamper packages to choose from. Whether visitors select to take a dip in the 15m indoor pool or relax with day spa treatments we have the facilities to cater for a relaxing break!
What hotels are in the Britannia chain? Britannia Heathland Hotel
The Adelphi Hotel and Medspa is not just an iconic Liverpool landmark however also doubles up as a well-priced Hotel and Day spa, ideal for those looking for a terrific value health spa break in the city centre of Liverpool. You can be sure to relax and unwind at the Adelphi with a variety of leisure centers including: an indoor heated swimming charm, pool and hair hair salon, a fitness center, and a sauna.
Our Airport Inn Hotel and Medical spa, located on the borders of Manchester is another well priced North West based Hotel and Spa. Visitors can be sure to take pleasure in the hotel’s Spindles Health Club, which consists of a heated indoor swimming pool, gym, health club pool bath and sauna, which are all perfect for a relaxing and unwinding vacation.
Visitors gave Britannia, which has 61 hotels throughout the UK, a string of one-star ratings in almost every category including value for cash and food and drink – with a score of just 39%.
Cleanliness showed to be a particularly sore point with guests repeatedly using words such as ‘filthy’, ‘dreadful’ and ‘scruffy’. Usually guests were 10 times more likely to rate Britannia improperly in this classification than across almost all the other hotel chains.
Who is the director of Britannia Hotels?
– Waterside Hotel, Peterhead.
– Coylumbridge Aviemore Hotel, Aviemore.
– Britannia Aberdeen Hotel, Aberdeen.
– Britannia Edinburgh Hotel, Edinburgh.
– Adamton Country House, Prestwick.
– Britannia Hotel Newcastle Airport, Newcastle.
– Grand Hotel Gosforth Park, Newcastle.
– Grand Hotel, Sunderland.
– Clifton Hotel Scarborough, Scarborough.
– Royal Hotel, Scarborough.
– Grand Hotel, Scarborough.
– Britannia Leeds Bradford Airport Hotel, Leeds.
– Hollins Hall Hotel, Golf and Country Club, Leeds.
– Britannia Hotel, Leeds.
– Royal Hotel, Hull.
– Savoy Hotel, Blackpool.
– Grand Hotel, Blackpool.
– Metropole Hotel, Blackpool.
– Norbreck Castle Hotel, Blackpool.
– Scarisbrick Hotel, Southport.
– Prince of Wales Hotel, Southport.
– Britannia Wigan Hotel, Wigan.
– Britannia Bolton Hotel, Bolton.
– Sanchas Hotel, Manchester.
– Britannia Hotel, Manchester.
– Britannia Country House Hotel, Manchester.
– Britannia Airport Hotel, Manchester.
– Adelphi Hotel, Liverpool.
– Britannia Hotel, Stockport.
– The Ashley Hotel, Manchester. Britannia Heathland Hotel
– Airport Inn Manchester Hotel and Spa, Manchester.
– Daresbury Park Hotel and Medical Spa, Warrington.
– Grand Hotel, Llandudno.
– Palace Hotel, Buxton.
– Britannia Nottingham Hotel, Nottingham.
– Bosworth Hall Hotel and Day Spa, Market Bosworth.
– Sprowston Manor Hotel, Golf and Country Club, Norwich.
– North Stafford Hotel, Stoke on Trent.
– Britannia Hotel, Wolverhampton.
– Britannia Hotel, Birmingham.
– Royal Court Hotel, Coventry.
– Britannia Coventry Hill Hotel, Coventry.
– Britannia Hotel, Coventry.
– Bromsgrove Hotel and Spa, Birmingham.
– Britannia Hampstead Hotel, Hampstead.
– International Hotel, Island of Dogs.
– Basingstoke Nation Hotel, Basingstoke.
– Airport Inn, Gatwick.
– Russ Hill Hotel, Gatwick.
– Europa Hotel, Gatwick.
– Gatwick Lodge, Gatwick.
– Grand Burstin Hotel, Folkestone.
– Meon Valley Hotel, Golf and Country Club, Southampton.
– Royal Albion Hotel, Brighton.
– The Cavendish Hotel, Eastbourne.